Thursday, January 24, 2013

My Cassette Player-Lena

Share it Please














Floral Blouse- NastyGal
Jeans- Abercrombie and Fitch
Starburst Studded Ankle Boots- Jeffrey Campbell
Ring- The Limited
Purse- Elie Tahari (Bought from TJ Maxx)

TJ Maxx is probably one of my favorite stores to shop from.  They always have the current trends on sale for a fraction of the price than the other retailers.  That way, you can stay fashionable without going broke!

The other day I was shopping at TJ Maxx, I found this beautiful teal leather purse from Elie Tahari!  The purse itself is probably retailed at $300+ but it was on sale for $80!  Granted, it's still pretty expensive, but being a purse-aholic, I can't help myself!  The first time, I told myself that I was going to restraint, but if I come back again and the purse is still there, I would buy it!  And lord behold!  I went back twice after that and the purse was still there!  Must be a sign from god!  Me and this purse were meant to be!

I cannot be more happy with this purse.  It's huge, like most of my other purses and my favorite part is that you can use it as a cross-body or just as a regular purse!  And the color is gorgeous as well!  It's just what I need in my wardrobe!

Wing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment