Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Jeffrey Campbell Starburst Ankle Boots (in Beige)

Share it Please






As promised from my last outfit post, an entire post dedicated to my JC ankle boots!

I got these on sale from Nasty Gal for around $95, a big difference from it's original price of around $180.
These boots come in beige, white, black and red.  At the time, Nasty Gal only had these beige ones on sale, but who cares!  It matches with most of my wardrobe anyways!

These adorable booties featured tiny little studs and buckles as well as a side zipper!

If you were to purchase these, I would suggest to size up due to the pointed head of these boots.  I made the mistake to purchase these in my usual 7's.  They fit a little snug around my toes, but since these are leather, I figure they would stretch a little the more I wear them.  :)

All in all, these boots can be paired with a pair of jeans and a blouse and jacket for a fall day or with a dress in the spring/summer months!  They are perfect for all seasons!

Until next time~

Wing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment