Monday, January 14, 2013

Little Bird

Share it Please









Chiffon Shift Dress-inlovewithfashion.com
Starburst Studded Booties-Jeffrey Campbell (bought from Nasty Gal)
Belt-Forever 21

 First outfit post!

Not too long ago, inlovewithfashion.com (a British online clothing company) was having a 50% off sale.  And one thing about me is that I could NEVER resist a sale, and this was one of the two items that I had snatched from the sale.

This shift dress is made from a pale pink chiffon material with a nude lining underneath it.  It features a very nicely beaded collar as well.

When I first tried on the dress, I was a little disappointed because of how huge the dress was on me, however, when I added the belt, it was perfect!

Once the weather gets warmer, I will definitely be wearing this out!

As for the booties, they are so awesome that I will make an entire post about them, stay tuned!

Wing :D

PS: I just checked and inlovewithfashion.com is STILL doing their 50% off sale!  Knock yourself out!

http://inlovewithfashion.com/categories/SALE/?sort=etailpreferred&page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment