Thursday, July 17, 2014

Unicorns

Share it Please



Unicorn Tee-Express
High Waisted Striped Shorts-Forever 21
Ankle Boots-Jeffrey Campbell for Free People
Bowler Hat-Forever 21

Hey all!
I'm gonna start getting catch up on my ootds!
I've been trying to take pictures when I can even when I don't have my computer, so be prepare for lots of ootds comin' at ya!

Yesterday, I had to run out and drop off my MacBook Pro to get it checked out, they won't know for about 5 days what's wrong with it.  Hopefully, I could get it all fixed within a reasonable price range!
I've been really missing my baby! >.<

I wasn't feeling too well yesterday, so I just wanted to throw on something comfy but does not give away the fact that I wasn't feeling well.
Behold, this awesome tee from Express!  I got it during one of their amazing semi-annual sales last year.  
This shirt is super soft and features an adorable unicorn print (which you can see in the selfie photo!)
I just love the graphic tee's from Express!  They're great quality plus an extremely great buy during their semi-annual sales!

Also, lately, I've been trying to not wash my hair everyday to get my hair to grow longer and healthier.
However, my hair gets really greasy and oily.  I've been using Bastiste dry shampoo (which is amazing, btw!)  On days, like yesterday, when my hair looks like a mess, I like to put on this little bowler hat to cover everything!
This hat and I are one!  So be prepare to see it makes lots of appearances in the future!

Until next time!
Wing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment