Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Cobalt

Share it Please



Cobalt Blue Tank Top-Forever 21
Print Harlem Pants-Forever 21
Ankle Boots-Jeffrey Campbell for Free People

Sorry for the long hiatus I've taken!
My laptop is officially dead and posting on mobile has proved quite challenging!
*cue perpetual crying*

For now, I am using my iPad to post, but hopefully my laptop can be fixed soon!

Anyways, this is a look from a while back! 
I matched the black print pants, which are oh so comfortable, with a pop of color! 
This entire outfit is extremely comfortable but looks very chic at the same time!  
Perfect for those days when you want to be comfy but not look it!

I will hopefully be posting more regularly in the future!

In the mean time, check out my new online store here!

Have a fantastic summer! 
Wing :D


No comments:

Post a Comment