Friday, April 18, 2014

West Coast

Share it Please


Black Jumper-TJ Maxx
Hat-Forever 21
Belt-Forever 21
Ankle Boots-Jeffrey Campbell for Free People

So I've never been much of a fan of jumpsuits.
I always felt like they're a pain, especially when you have to use the bathroom.

However, when I went shopping the other day, I saw jumpers everywhere!
And I came upon this black one. 
I loved the sheer detail around the collar and the open back and decided to try it on.

and...I fell in love!
The jersey fabric was completely comfortable and I love the pockets!
It was on sale as well, so needless to say, I went home with it!

I have also been looking at hats for a while now and stumble across this cute black bowler hat at Forever 21!
It goes well with just about anything and is perfect for a bad (or good!) hair day.

Do you guys have any awesome recent purchase?
Let me know!

Wing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment