Friday, April 4, 2014

Kinda Outta Luck-Lana Del Rey

Share it Please
Cardigan-Vintage
Cat Top-Forever 21
"Festival" Shorts-American Eagle (here)
Houndstooth Tights-The Limited
"Ralph Destroyer" Boots-Ash Footwear (here)

I was channeling my inner grungy-grandma the other day with this look.
It was a little too cold to be wearing just shorts, so I paired some tights underneath it.
I ended up loving the combo so much that I wore something similar the next day!

I just bought these boots from Yoox when they were having a sale.
They were originally over $200 but I got them for around $90!
I love me a good sale!
Not only were they a good deal, they are also very comfy~

Also, I will be posting more mirror pictures like this one (for the time being) instead of my usual higher quality pictures due to the lack of time.
I do apologize!
It's just that school is so busy! 
This way, I could still continue sharing with you guys my outfits without it taking forever!
I hope you guys will forgive me!

Wing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment