Friday, November 29, 2013

Grey City "Weezer" Booties

Share it Please
Happy Friday!
On my last outfit post, I mentioned these absolutely AMAZING boots that I recently got from Nasty Gal.
They are so amazing they warrant their own post!



First of all, appearance.
I LOVE all things studded and these studded boots are no exception.


Along with studs, these shoes also feature a side buckled strap and cutout, completely on trend!


Next, material.
These boots are made of high quality genuine leather and the metals on these shoes are also very high quality.


Finally, comfort.
These ankle bots are literally THE COMFIEST I've ever worn (probably due to the low heel height).
I have gone all day wearing these without my feet hurting.

Since I've bought them, these have quickly became a staple in my closet.  
Not only are they stylish and comfy, they also match very easily with my clothing.
Hands down one of the best shoes purchase I've ever made!

Want to own these?
I have a brand new pair on sale on my tic tail store!
Go check them out here! (they're size 8's!)

Much love,
Wing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment