Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Cafe

Share it Please



Cafe Au Lace Dress-Modcloth
Ankle Boots-Modcloth

Anyone else love going to cafes?
Since entering college, I have been going to cafes a lot with my friends (free wifi, good coffee...)
just the college life, ya' know?

Anyways, I got this dress from Modcloth a while back and it's just the perfect shade of light brown/cream and perfect for a coffee date~

I ordered some awesome stuff from Modcloth last week and can't wait to show you guys!

Stay tuned~
Wing :)


2 comments:

  1. I also love going to cafes, especially these days that it's cold, my friends and I like going there to chat and drink something hot. this dress is beautiful, I love Modcloth but they don't ship to Italy, I hope someday they will haha.

    Anyway I like all your looks, I listed you in my favorite blogs page I hope it's okay :)
    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much for listing my blog in your favorites!
      That means so much to me!
      I'm sure they'll eventually ship worldwide! Their stuff is lovely!~

      Have a wonderful day! :)

      Delete